Our licensing agreement
- We grant you one license to install and use this software on a single domain, for a single traffic exchange. If you do not agree to the following terms of this license, please uninstall and remove all copies and return the product to the place that you purchased it from within 14 days of your purchase for a refund (software). If installation was included, that portion shall not be refunded.
- You may install and use the software on another domain, but the software may not be in use on more than one domain at a time unless you purchase additional licenses. You may make back-up copies of the software for archival purposes. You may permanently transfer your license to use the software to another party who will be bound by this agreement, provided you do not retain any copies of the software. In the event of a change of domain, or a change of licensor, we require that you notify us, so we are aware of the change. Note that support and upgrades WILL carry to the next licensor, based on the ORIGINAL license purchase date, as long as we are notified of the change.
- The software is protected by the copyright laws of the U.S. and other countries, and we retain all intellectual property rights in the software. You may not separately publish, sell, market, distribute, lend, lease, rent, or sublicense the software code. However, this license is not to be construed as prohibiting or limiting any fair use sanctioned by copyright law, such as permitted library and classroom usage. You are hereby permitted to reverse-engineer this product to create non-competing, complimentary or compatible products.
- We warrant that the software will provide the features and functions generally described in the product specification on our website when you purchased it and in the product documentation.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to keep the software free of viruses, spyware, "back door" entrances, or any other harmful code. We will not track or collect any information about you, your data, or your use of the software except as you specifically authorize. We will not intentionally deprive you of your ability to use any features of the software or access to your data.
- This software will not phone home without informing you that it is attempting to do so and will require your express permission before doing so. It will not download or install patches for any reason without confirmation from you. This software will not download or install any third party software for any reason without confirmation from you.
- We do not warrant that the software or your ability to use it will be uninterrupted or error-free. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
- Your exclusive remedy under the above limited warranty shall be, at our option, either a full refund of the purchase price or correction of the defective software or media. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all liability for indirect or consequential damages that arise under this license agreement. Nothing in this agreement limits our liability to you in the event of death or personal injury resulting from gross negligence, fraud, or knowing misrepresentation on our part.
This agreement has been altered, but is derived from http://www.gripewiki.com/index.php/FEULA. We want to provide as fair a license agreement as we can.
- If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms will stay in effect. This agreement does not prejudice the statutory rights of any party dealing as a consumer.
- This agreement will be governed by the laws, including Article 2 of the Uniform Commercial Code, of the state of Florida.
- This agreement does not supersede any express warranties we made to you. Any modification to this agreement must be agreed to in writing by both parties.